Is life going well yet something is missing in your relationship, and you can’t put your finger on it?
Do you compare your relationship to other couples and say that it is “good”, but you would like for it to be great?
Do you feel like some of the issues in your relationship are ignored or just swept under the rug?
No doubt, relationships have their ups and downs – it’s just human nature. Relationships require time, commitment and work to continue progressing and growing. Even the best of relationships can reach a point where it seems like the flame is getting snuffed out. Couples often have a hard time pinpointing exactly what the relationship is lacking. Most couples don’t tend to their relationship because so may other stressors are vying for their attention and time. Let’s face it, things might just be “ok” in your relationship, but you would really like for things to be great!
This relationship assessment is designed to help you pinpoint the areas that need improvement as well as highlight the areas of strength you have in your relationship. Backed by nearly four decades of research, this assessment offers simple and easy-to-implement ideas on how to enhance and improve your relationship. Of course information and knowledge is nothing without a commitment to taking action.
Couples who are eager to learn new ways of maintaining and enhancing their communication, intimacy, connection and friendship should consider exploring this assessment as tool to help boost their relationship. As part of the online assessment, couples will receive the book “7 Principles for Making Marriage Work” (a great read for ANY relationship), and an 1.5 hour Power Session with me to review the assessment results. The assessment is chock full of ideas, tips, suggestions, books, etc, to help you enhance your relationship.
Sign up today with these easy steps.
1. You and your partner complete the registration and payment form below.
2. Once the form is completed I will give you a call to schedule our 1.5 hour Power Meeting and email you a link to complete the assessment.
3. Complete the assessment within 48 hours of our Power Meeting.
4. During our Power Meeting I will review with you the assessment, tips, ideas, suggestions, etc. You will get a copy of the assessment, it is your to keep, and you will also get a copy of the book “7 Principles for Making Marriage Work.”
5. Carve out time to dedicate to your relationship and use the tips, tools and suggestion in the assessment to enhance your relationship!