Are you ready for some fresh, fun and clever tips to make your relationship sizzle like the summer heat??? Perfect, then keep reading!
- Share an ice cream cone and feed each other.
- Take a trip to the beach, a park or any place you deem a natural beauty. Spread out a blanket, sit on a bench or a rock and take an oath of at least 15 minutes of silence. Just be in the space with nature and your partner. Utilize all your 5 senses to fully experience this moment. When the time is up, turn face-to-face, touch, and talk about your experience and what you noticed.
- Sit in a quiet place face-to-face, Indian style or on chairs. One partner closes his/her eyes and the other partner gently caresses the other one (the partner being caressed keeps his/her eyes closed) for 5 minutes. Touch the face, ears, hands, fingertips, knees, back of neck, etc. Partner one breath deeply in and out and focus ALL your attention on each touch. After the 5 minutes is up open your eyes, and both of you share about your experience, then switch.
- Skinny Dip – PS – make sure you don’t get caught.
- BBQ sauce isn’t just for chicken or for a summer BBQ – lick the BBQ sauce off your partner’s fingers.
- Wrestle in the water. Make it a game where the winner wins and the loser wins!
- Recreate and relive a summer memory the 2 of you enjoyed.
- After a day out enjoying the summer sun, bathe one another; don’t forget to apply lotion after your shower or bath. I can’t be responsible for what happens after or before that, for that matter.
- For fun and for “old times sake” write a love letter to your sweetie in your handwriting and mail it to him or her. You can even send it to his or her work.
- Sit by a campfire or make your own, roast marshmallows and feed each other S’mores. Use other ingredients like your favorite chocolate bar or a different type of “cracker”. Just for, fun, together, create a new name for it.
- Red lights = kisses, at each red light give one another a kiss.
- Do an Internet search for “sex tips” and try several of them out.
- Find a roof top or somewhere secluded and watch the sunset or sunrise, pair this intimate moment with delicious foods and/or drink.
- Declare War – have a squirt gun fight.
- Looking to build and create trust, then take your sweetheart rock climbing. This is a great way to increase trust in your partner and increase your listening and communication.
* Did you like these 15 tips to make your relationship sizzle? If so sign up for our newsletter to receive more great tips.
by Katie Lemieux