Do you have goals and dreams that feel a little out of reach? Do you feel stress or anxiety? Although things are going relatively well, you might feel like you need some support, clarity, direction. Perhaps you feel stuck and you just need a refresher to jump-start your journey to the best you that you can be.
Individual Counseling for Relationship Issues
Now, picture having a place to go to explore the very things that are holding you back, and unblocking them. When working with individuals in Coral Springs, I help them to explore those very things, discovering fresh, fun, and clever ways to break down barriers, busting through obstacles, and getting unstuck so you can take intuitive action and fulfill the things that matter to you the most! Although I am trained as a therapist, my style of therapy is a cross between a life coach and therapist.
“Katie I heave learned so much from you that I am forever grateful. I have learned to take one day at a time, love myself, and treat myself. I am learning to be happy in life.”
~ Forever Grateful
I’m a Therapist Who Works Much Like a Life Coach
During our work together we will:
- Pinpoint your blind spots – areas that have been holding you back that you didn’t even know were there.
- Identify patterns, beliefs, ways of acting and being that are no longer serving you
- Create your “miracle”, a very specific goal for the direction of our work together
- Discover fresh, fun, and clever solutions to break down barriers, bust through obstacles, and get unstuck so you can take intuitive action and fulfill on what matters to you the most
- Transform the way you have been communicated with yourself and others, creating a deeper connection, and creating the life, love and relationships you desire.
Individuals Counseling in Coral Springs, FL
“Every morning is a new beginning, a new chance for you to rewrite the story of your life.” Tina S
Katie Lemieux provides couples and marriage counseling and individual therapy for relationship issues in Coral Springs, FL. She also serves Parkland, Coconut Creek, Margate, Boca Raton, and the surrounding Fort Lauderdale area. *** This office is CLOSED.***
“I was given Katie’s number and was told she was like “no other therapist”. I have been through several therapists during my life. My immediate impression of Katie was a warm and caring woman. Her approach is unique. She focuses on solutions. We have a common goal, to get to the number 10. When you become her client, you will understand what this means. Katie believes in empowerment, to own yourself, to have a Voice. I am on my journey with her guidance.”
— “Mel” – Florida – Client